1. Chicken Nuggets in my Frosty: If you’ve ever had French Fries dipped in Frosty, you know how good it is (if not, where have you been?! Stop reading, go to Wendys now and try it.). I discovered this as an accident in high school, they placed all my food in a single bag (frosty included), and my nuggets spilled into the frosty. I could not let a good frosty or nuggets go to waste, so I took a bite into a nugget and fell in love! If you havent try it, do. At least once to say you did.
2. Halo: Girls shouldn’t like video games, and when I play online, I am often accused of being a ten year old who hasn’t hit puberty. It really annoys me that people assume that, but I love the game. Plus, I can play with my husband and our friends!
3. Car rides: Seriously, I freaking love car rides. Road trips, long commutes, anything. I hate the drivers on the road with me (mainly cause they are all texting while driving and I am a safe driving nut), but the drive itself? Love it. When my husband and I met, it was on a road trip from SLC to Phoenix (8-10hrs!). We take lots of road trips, Vegas, Denver, etc. Whenever I am stressed, we go for a car ride. When we need to talk, car rides. I love car rides.
4. Tru TV’s Worlds Dumbest: This show is a sick addiction with me. I absolutely love it. It is hilarious, it is funny, it makes me laugh harder than anything else in a long time. It is the perfect thing to put on our television, because my husband likes to watch Cop shows and I love to laugh. My favorites are when they do the infomercials- those are painfully funny!
5. College Kid Dinner: Here’s the how-to, take a hot dog, cut it down the center, place a dill spear in the slit. Then cover with cheese. Make instant masdhed potatoes on the stove top while you broil your pickled delight. Serve over the mashed potatoes. It’s fattening, a heart-attack in a hot dog, but delicious. My parents called it this because they came up with it after they got married and were “college kid broke.”